How Do I Hold an Event at Pioneer Courthouse Square?

For information on how to hold an event at Pioneer Courthouse Square, visit the Hold An Event page on our website or contact Lindsay Gay  directly at 503.223.1613.

How Do I Open a Vending Cart in the Square?

For information on how to open a vending cart in the Square contact Lindsay Gay at 503.223.1613.

Are You the Retail Mall Pioneer Place?

No, the mall is located 2 blocks east of the Square.

You can reach Pioneer Place at 503.228.5800 or www.pioneerplace.com.

Are You the Pioneer Courthouse?

No, the Federal Courthouse is located 1 block east of the Square.

You can reach Pioneer Courthouse at 503.833.5311.

How Do I Reach Portland Parks and Recreation?

Portland Parks and Recreation information can be obtained by visiting http://www.portlandoregon.gov/parks/35300 or by calling 503.823.PLAY(7529).

How Do I Reach the Visitor Information Center?

You can reach Travel Portland at 503.275.8355 or www.travelportland.com.

You can reach TriMet at 503.238.RIDE (7433) or www.trimet.org.

Do You Have a Calendar of Events?

For a list of upcoming events, visit the Events Calendar page.

Do You Have a Mailing List?

Yes we have an e-mail mailing list. Please sign up by clicking here or for addition questions please contact us.

How Do I Learn More About Amplified Sound?

To learn more about amplified sound in the Square please email Lindsay Gay or call the PCS Noise Control Hotline at 503.451.3855.